Guwahati, June 25 (NKTV): Assam Health Minister Keshab Mahanta addressed a Presser on Friday where he issued New Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in view of the prevailing COVID-19 situation in the State. The SOPs will be effective from Monday (June 28) through Sunday (July 4).
• Curfew in Guwahati to be from 4pm. Shops to be closed down by 3pm.
• Full Containment announced for Four Districts in Assam namely – Biswanath, Goalpara, Morigaon and Bokakhat Town of Golaghat District.
• Only Essential Services will be allowed to operate in these Districts.
• Inter-District Travel remains prohibited.
• Concerned Authorities have been asked to impose ‘portal containment zones’ in 247 Areas where COVID-19 situation is grim.
• The New SOPs will be effective for One Week starting Monday.
• More vaccines to arrive from July 1.
• Those who are Administered Both Dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine need not be Tested at Airport and Railway Stations.