In a tragic incident a youth in Hajo died of drugs overdose on Monday. Kushal Sarma reportedly had been a drug addict for quiet some time.
Police has said that Sarma was taking drugs with a friend and addict, Sangram Baishya in the Dampur area of Hajo when Sarma fainted, probably with drug overdose. People nearby tried to help him but could not same the youth.
Police has initiated investigation into the matter and Sangram Baishya has been detained for interrogation. Locals of Hajo have said that many youth of the area are addicted to drugs and sought police help to nab claiming that they are nuisance to the people.